23 October 2009

Another episode of Hybrid and Folder (and Roadie): Rain

Hybrid: Ugh.
Folder: My my, look what the cat dragged in!
Hybrid: Ugh.
Roadie: Work late?
Folder: He always works late.
Hybrid: That's not true. Sometimes I don't work at all.
Folder: I like those times! That's when I get to go outside and play!
Hybrid: Even when it's pouring down rain?
Folder: I like when it's pouring down rain! Puddles are fun!
Hybrid: Whatever.
Roadie: Um, if I may interrupt---
Hybrid: No, you may not.
Folder: Hybrid! Cut it out already. What were you saying, roadie?
Roadie: Um, well, it's just that, you know, after all, well, I am a cyclocross bike...
Hybrid: You are technically correct.
Folder: That's the best kind of correct!
Hybrid: Folder, shut up.
Folder: Make me!
Roadie: Well, it's just, I don't understand---
Hybrid: You don't commute. Ever. Stop asking.
Roadie: But... but...
Hybrid: But what?
Roadie: But... I just... I can't stand it!!!
Folder: Whoa, what's up your hub?
Roadie: Day after day, week after week, all I do is sit here!!! Because it's raining! Or it's too cold! Or something else is going on! Or something, always something! Why don't I ever get to go anywhere?!?!
Hybrid: Dude, welcome to winter. You're not going to go anywhere for a long, long time.
Roadie: Why not?!?!
Hybrid: Because you're just too damned good-looking to go outside in this weather, pretty-bike.
Roadie: But it's not fair! All my friends get to go outside in this weather!
Folder: Well, if all your friends rolled off the top of the Sears Tower, would you join them?
Roadie: What's the Sears Tower?
Hybrid: What? What's the Sears Tower?
Folder: Oh right, you're new. That's the tallest building in the city. The tallest in the whole Western Hemisphere!
Hybrid: Folder, shut up.
Roadie: You mean the Willis Tower?
Hybrid: OH MY GOD I HATE YOU BOTH FOREVER!!!
Roadie: Um...
Hybrid: SHUT UP AND GO AWAY IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
Folder: *sigh* I'm living in a soap opera.
Roadie: I thought you were living in a closet?
Folder: *sigh* That too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home