09 January 2008

Dear Internet Explorer users:

Yes, I know, my blog has a bug. It's apparently a nasty little IE-specific bug. I assure you I did not create it on purpose due to being a crotchety MacEvangelical who hates all things Microsoft, because the whole reason I prefer Mac OS is because I'm not cool enough to be able to do that sort of thing. In fact, I'm quite certain that the bug's origin is in my fiddling with the template without really knowing what I was doing.

I have tried and failed again and again to find the error and fix it, but the IE bug persists. At this point I think the only thing left to do is reset the template and start all over again from scratch. This, unfortunately, would take a very long time. I may not have much of a life, but I do have a Real Job, my apartment always has something wrong with it to either fix or clean, I must buy groceries frequently (owing to my lack of car), and I use a 56K modem at home because university dial-up is free and I'm a cheap bastard.

I'll get around to revamping teh blog eventually, but it's not a very high priority. Kindly stop emailing me at work before I get into trouble. (Time to update the home page as well, I suppose.) My Gmail address is jmdavis1; please don't spam me. (Unless you're Brian. Hello, Brian, how's the new job?) I'm not physically attractive enough to be worth stalking, either. Just so you know.

Cheers,
Jennifer Davis